Support Ticket Access and Status Overview
Admin Help Center is an area for organization Admins to access help documentation, as well as view and submit Support tickets for the Pathify Engagement Hub.
Sign in to Admin Help Center
1. Click the Sign In button located in the top right corner of any page in the Admin Help Center.
hint: If you're looking at this article, you've found your way to the Admin Help Center!
2. Sign in to your account, or the click on the Forgot My Password button to set a password for the account.
Organization requests use the email domain to associate Support tickets to an organization. For this reason, we recommend using your institution's email address when submitting Support tickets.
3. Once the password is reset, log into Admin Help Center.
If you have not previously submitted a Support request please use the Sign Up button to create an account.
View Support Ticket Status
- A view of all Support tickets submitted by the user will be accessible once the user has signed into Admin Help Center.
- Folks who are Primary Contacts for their organization can see all Support tickets associated with the organization.
- Members who are not Primary Contacts will only see Support tickets submitted from the email address they used to create the Admin Help Center account or requests they are CC'd on.
1. Click the Users name in the top right corner and select My Activities.
2. View Requests > My Requests to see all Support tickets associated with the Users associated email address.
3. View Requests > Requests I'm CC'd on to see all requests your associated email address is CC'd on.
4. View Requests > Organization Requests to see all requests associated with your organization.
Support Ticket Status
|Support Ticket Status Type|
|Open||A Support ticket with an Open status reflects an open ticket currently being investigated.|
|Awaiting your reply||Indicates Support has sent you a request and is waiting to hear back from you.|
|Solved||A Support ticket marked as solved indicates Support has found a resolution for your Support ticket and is no longer investigating the reported behavior.
Email email@example.com or use the Submit a Request button if you need assistance creating an account.