Release Date: 30 August 2022
- README.md updated with new instructions for installing JDK on M1 Macs.
- Flow now has central tokens logged in the central DB.
- Generic API processor is now able to use a function per item to calculate token domain as an alternative override.
- Upgraded to the latest version of Sentry SDK.
- Provided query parameter on repository endpoints which allows reading the state of entities within an environment.
- File upload is now properly uploading files to the intended directory.
- DBQueues and memoryQueues now correctly report stats for their usage.
- Fixed the logic bug in the memoryQueue that occasionally resulted in stalling.
- Queue triggers now record their stats.
- Flows can now reference shared configs if they run from a triggerer that is nonReentrant.
- As an additional behavior, the cookieValidators are able to read the payload at httpRequest to find the req, rather than just being forced to take it from the stream.
- Added per-user session caching to the campusCookieValidator, but only if turned on (default true) and the sessionCache is being used (because stateful is turned on).
- When an SSH provider can’t connect properly, it should fall into a stream appropriately rather than hang indefinitely.
- Added alternate names fields to specify accesstoken and refreshtoken to extract from the response.
- Fixed typo in generic/httpBasic.