Release Date: 16 August 2022
- orchestratorName in editTriggers are hidden because it is already in the dropdown menu.
- Restyled breadcrumbs for navigation to align with customer’s branding.
- After deploying a widget, the deploy button replaces itself with a link to the admin_centre edit page of that widget.
- A new patchset type has been added which allows for the creation of a new processor within a flow.
- Portal is able to call a Recipe ID in order to render the proper UI.
- Flow is able to provide some specific purpose reporting endpoints (i.e. audit-log stats grouped by user; trigger stats; queue stats; cache stats).
- Lodash convenience functions re-enabled.
- If you have multiple flows open and are editing them, saving one will re-render all of the flows, including other open flows and progress may be lost. The other flows will remain expanded, but any changes will be lost.
- Killing a flow now kills its children flows.
- admin_centre_embed logic now adds those classes to the DOM serverside so that there's no bounce.
- Classes added to hide the chrome no longer hide the alerts.
- De-collided search box ID's no longer so they don't hijack the header search.