Release Date: 02 August 2022
In this article:
- Improvements (v4.4.0)
- Improvements (v4.5.0)
- Bug Fixes
- Triggers asynchronously save their runtimes.
- Adjust all our jQuery usages in flow frontend code to align with the deprecation of unbind() in favour of off().
- UI improvement adding execution timing to trigger.
- Convenience methods added on class Payload.
- Constructors are listed from shortest to longest.
- Recipe binding custom validators are allowed to be expressed as native functions or strings representing native functions.
- Added a more permanent queue existence record, separate from queue message existence.
- Reduced memory usage of summary endpoints and console endpoints.
- Made a new stream processor which has configurable pagination, authentication, and response handlers.
- This allows us to integrate with new systems without having to make new processors each time and will standardize our development experience for dealing with API’s.
- iFrames of modals and alerts check the URL of the parents of their frame before traversing.