Release Date: 19 July 2022
*Note: Mobile apps for Android and iOS have been pushed to the app stores for approval, so you may see several performance and security improvements once they are approved. This will also bring all mobile apps to the current version. Please reach out to us if you have any questions.
- Split the Groups section on Modern Dashboard into two (“My Groups” and “Suggested Groups”).
- Added the ability to Schedule Events postings in advance.
- Added a column to show if a User is “joined” or “waitlisted” on an Event CSV.
- Added the ability to give non-Admin users the permission to access the "Add Automatically" function when creating Groups.
- Portal Admins can now choose which screen is the default Landing Page
- External site crawling, indexing, and search can be set up in Admin Center
- We highly recommend testing in QA prior to enabling this feature in production. If there is too much content on a site added, it will take a long time to index the content and it will inhibit the desired result.