Release Date: 19 July 2022
In this article:
- A warning message is now displayed when clicking DELETE on a Widget Resource.
- Rebuild all CometActors to render in JS instead of Scala.
- Global object search added across all repo entity types.
- dataTypes.js referenceType can now support the optional subpath attribute.
- As such, the datatypes.js library should be able to handle the new JSON, and be able to author it.
- SSH file browser to handle MOTD for all actions.
- Commas now separate aliases where listed, for instance in Classes::HttpRequest.
- Classes and streamprocessors are now listed as human names instead of package.Class in the menu.
- Campus Widget helper had a console log in production.
- External Dark mode settings and dropdown settings are functioning as expected.
- Canvas generic processor now urlEncodes queryParam keys and values.
- Calendar feed deployables now deploy for recipes.
- saveResourceCollection as format=zip no longer fails to include the entities themselves.
- Recipe calendar deployables now deploy without a “link” in the config for pages, as it is not required.
- They do not deploy without a “link” for tools because a “link” is required.
- envs now work as expected for testEnv.
Please sign in to leave a comment.