Release Date: 21 June 2022
- Added LHS data format specification for flows and data request UI in flowEditor, just like connectorTests, but defined in JSON.
- Added control on whether dbCleanrer runs from the appCOnf; this allows us to disable dbCleaner on customer frontend nodes, so that write locks aren't competing with each other.
- Adjusted recipe forms to display a large text input area to allow for large file input such as a keyfile.
- Dark mode now supported in the user dropdown.
- In the flowEditor page, processors are now ordered by the ordering of steps, when applicable.
- A filter bar has been added to the connector test page that filters based on the connector test name.
- JsLibs documented in src/main/scala/code/model/JsLibs.scala
- A customer-authenticator has been created which checks the current portal sessionCookie and logs in the user according to that.
- If that’s not acceptable, it redirects the user to the ensureSessionAndRedirect endpoint on the associated portal.
- This customer-authenticator only needs the Portal path configured and no other secrets.
- Fixed instances where modals were assuming they will self-close on CTA click.
- User is taken to new flow upon creation.
- Triggers have been made distinguishable by type.
- Addition of an auto-formatting button to codemirror instances.
- Option to input text/code as part of resource creation through UI and ‘Enrichment Flow’ field have been added in resource editor.
- For each repository endpoint, fine-grained permissions for DELETE/UPDATE/CREATE endpoints have been added so that the Authorization engine can apply rules to each one separately.
- The unique name validator no longer clashes when modifying the name or selecting the name when creating a stream processor in a new flow.
- The file-upload now pushes the file directly through a file-handling endpoint rather than being uploaded as encoded form bytes, which removes the file size limit entirely.
- Reply-to in email smtp send now functions as expected.
- Fixed an issue that was causing unexpected behavior to occur with certain env/patchSets when a deleteFlowSteps patchSet has been created and applied to reference a shared config.
- The connection test for Ellucian cloud should no longer ignore parameters entered in the form.
- Now the overrides are applied to the token as well as the current user session so the 403 error does not populate when uploading entities to flow using upload scripts.