Release Date: 7 June 2022
In this article:
- File validator created for the demo site.
- Documented statefulBehaviours with humanNames, aliases, tags, and descriptions.
- Introduce patch overlays for entities in a repository.
- Created link for local docs in navigation:
- Local docs are updated on a push to any branch.
- External docs are updated on push to main and now display the updated documentation system.
- The link to the local documentation is in the user dropdown menu.
- User dropdown menu styling has been adjusted so that menu links are properly displayed on large and small screens.
- Search is now the default action for the Files interface, and Download has been moved to ‘More Actions’ dropdown menu.
- File feature now contains a ‘Move’ function for simpler UI.
- googleIAM auth is now supported for postgres in Google socket connector.
- campusNexusProcessor now authenticates with an apiKey.
- Names with spaces can now be handled in the file browser upload.
- The search function in the file browser no longer displays empty results.
- In Files interface, “Go to File” action now performs as expected.
- Fixed a bug that caused flowdocs classes with DOLLAR in their name to not show up.
- On mobile, Left Hand Side menu can now be expanded after it is closed.
- flowdocs description html and aliases are now working as intended.
Please sign in to leave a comment.