Release Date: 24 May 2022
- OAuth for Apple is now available.
- Admins now have the ability to set object permissions for a list of Roles to whom they should be able to assign Tasks.
Admin Center > Users & Roles > Edit Role > Onboarding
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Admin permissions being correctly applied to users set as a Portal Admin.
- Fixed an issue when a user, after unsubscribing from a Calendar, could no longer find that Calendar in search.
- The “Add permissions” modal no longer shows duplicate permissions.
- Fixed an issue where some branding button hover effects were not working correctly.
- Users who have the “send_Notice” permission can now correctly view and edit notices they create.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the "Make a copy" option work correctly in pages.