Release Date: 10 May 2022
- Admins are now able to manage Widgets from Admin Center. They can turn on the ability for Users to rearrange Widgets and can now set the default in Admin Center.
- Allow rearranging Widgets. Users are now able to drag and drop Widgets on their Dashboard.
- Added a link to Notification settings in the footer of notification emails
- Pathify can enable the option “Left hand navigation collapsible” within your Pathify Instance. Once enabled, users will be able to show/collapse the left side navigation menu by toggling the hamburger icon in the top, left corner of your Instance. (Ask support or your CSM for help enabling this option)
- Added “Date Accepted Usage Policy” to the CSV download located in “Users & Roles” within Admin Center
- Removed the unnecessary scroll bar from quick filter list when ‘People’ filter is applied from using “Search”
- Fixed an issue where the bottom white bar on Notifications was hiding the header