Release Date: 26 April 2022
- Finding the connectorTest and result(s) of that test should be easier.
- Loading animation added to Queues page.
- Details of indicated shared config are now available to calculate bindings for further parts of recipes.
- On the recipe form, a list is provided of conflicting files for each binding that contains appropriate fields, as well as a confirmation screen listing all files that could be impacted by the recipe running. Same with the Shared Config and Widget URL.
- Human readable strings provide hints about manual bindings. Including things like what the validations are, or where to find a specific piece of information.
- When saving a flow, client machine consumption of CPU is no longer dependent on how many flows are presently open. Reducing hang or page becoming unresponsive.
- Fix an issue when saving a triggers after making changes would sometimes say the trigger was unchanged.
- Find in History now displays on small screens in flowEditor
- Fix an issue when adding new steps to a flow reverses the order of the steps
- Flow summary page now styled consistently with rest of application
- When Recipe Catalog page is changed, versions in the recipeList.html screen are updated as expected.
- In flowEditor, boolean-typed configuration no longer yields an extra boolean checkbox.
- Editing a code mirror in the flow 3.11.0 no longer causes unexpected behaviors.
- Suffix appears after all the valueHolders, not just the normal text valueHolder.