Release Date: 12 April 2022
In this article:
- Added the payload to testDadtaTransformFunc.
- Now Recipes should remember their created entities and should know if they are unchanged.
- Any connector that writes should now emit metrics for that write (http calls, db rows updated, etc).
- Recipes now have easy-to-understand hint text associated with each question to help users complete the recipe forms.
- Now Recipe form should know which entities are being updated versus created.
- Now users have the ability to access contents of a shared config in a Recipe.
- Now deprecation warnings in common library are resolved.
- Now basic file system management commands can be run against the sftp server from the FLOW interface without requiring a user to log into the sftp server directly.
- Version information in the Recipe Catalog now reflects edits in the catalog.json file.
Please sign in to leave a comment.