Release Date: 29 March 2022
In this article:
- Recipe results now display a success message with details about the items created as part of the recipe execution. Additionally, when applicable, users are prompted to add a widget created by recipe to the portal following recipe execution.
- Connectors page now allows each connector test to be collapsed by default. A connector test can be executed while collapsed with its default configurations, or expanded first to modify its configurations before executing.
- All recipes now have only one card per recipe, regardless of how many versions have been created for that recipe, with all versions of said recipe displaying on a dropdown menu within its card.
- A time zone picker has been added to Flow, which suggests an appropriate time zone for users based on their browser location, and lists additional time zone options with most common locations displayed first.
- Recipe cards now include available versions of a recipe in a dropdown menu, screenshots to preview widgets (if applicable), and a button to contact Customer Success.
- Recipes page now allows users to sort recipes in ascending or descending order by installed date, alphabetically, or both.
- Recipes page now allows users to view recipe execution history, including executed recipes, date and time of execution, user who executed the recipe, and bindings used when recipe was executed. From the Recipe History, users can re-run a recipe using previous parameters.
- Recipes page can now display premium recipes, which can only be executed in authorized Flow server instances.
- When running a recipe, additional information or prompts are displayed within the original modal, or as a notification banner, rather than as additional modals.
Please sign in to leave a comment.