The Users feature allows portal Admin to manage users in the platform. Actions for managing users are completed in both the Admin Center and Admin Plus.
In this article:
Disable a User
User Options > Admin Center > Users & Roles > Users > "User"
1. Click on User Options.
2. Select Admin Center from the drop-down menu.
3. Select Users & Roles in the left-hand menu.
4. Click the Users tab.
5. Scroll down to the specific User to edit.
6. Select the Edit user icon to the right of the User to edit.
7. Disable the Enabled toggle in Basic Info, marking the user as inactive.
To enable a user and mark them as active, reactive the Enabled toggle.
8. Select Save Changes in the lower right-hand corner.
Please sign in to leave a comment.