Release Date: 15 March 2022
In this article:
- New icons are now available in Admin Center System Settings: head-heart-outline icon and map-marker icon.
Admin Center > System Settings > Icons
- Now User management in Admin Center mirrors User management in Admin Plus.
Admin Center > Users & Roles > Users
Read more about how to manage Users here!
- Now Page Category object permissions management in Admin Center mirrors Page Category object permissions management in Admin Plus.
Admin Center > Pages > Page Categories > Add/Edit Page Category
Read more about how to manage Page Category Permissions here!
- Now users with Page permissions can save drafts of new or edited Pages without publishing.
Pages > Add/Edit Page
Page Add/Edit Save as Draft and Publish Page Options
Page Draft Version and Live Version Options
Read more about how to manage Pages and save drafts of new or edited Pages here!
- Now Group Admin can enable and add a custom Group page. This custom Group page is static and may serve to provide important information to Group members, such as Group Guidelines.
“Group” > Advanced Settings > Group Page tab
Advanced Settings Options
Group <New Page> Tab
Read more about how to manage Advanced Group Settings here!
Read more about how to add a custom Group Page here!
- Now portal Admin have the option of adding a Role to an Event from the frontend after creating an Event, enabling users to auto-join an Event based on their Role.
“Event” > Event Options > Add Attendees
Read more about how to manage Events here!
Read more about how to auto-join a Role to an Event here!
The Add Attendees option only applies to Roles and not individual Users. Users in the target Role may choose to leave an Event. Capacity limits apply.
- Now a login splash screen is available for the mobile app.
- Now, in search results, Posts with long text do not have text extending past the component boundary.
Please sign in to leave a comment.