The Events feature allows users to come together online or in person to share experiences and ideas and build connections. Events can be specific to groups or accessible to all users in the portal.
Manage Event Calendar Permissions
Admin Center > Events & Calendars > Calendar > "Calendar"
1. Navigate to the Event Calendar in Admin Center.
2. Scroll down to Can view events in this calendar.
3. Edit the Roles permissions, as necessary.
4. Click Save Changes in the lower right-hand corner.
Create an Event
Portal Left-hand Menu > Events > Create Event
1. Create an Event through the front end of the portal or in Admin Center.
2. Select a Calendar.
Be sure to select the Calendar associated with the desired Roles to auto-join to the Event.
3. Click Create Event in the lower right-hand corner.
Add Event Attendees
"Event" > Event options tab > Add Attendees
1. Navigate to the specific Event from the front end of the portal.
2. Click the Event options tab.
3. Search for and/or select from available Roles.
Click in the "Select roles..." data field for a list of available roles.
4. Click Add when finished.
Individual users cannot be auto-joined to an Event. Users belonging to a Role can remove themselves from an Event. Event capacity limits apply.