Release Date: 1 March 2022
In this article:
- Now portal Admin can manage Roles from Admin Center.
Admin Center > Users & Roles > Roles
Read more about managing Roles here!
Read more about managing Role Permissions here!
- Now users can search for themselves, allowing a user to assign Tasks to themselves as well as assign themselves as a Group Admin and send personal Messages.
- Now, at Task creation and when editing a Task, portal Admin have the ability to select what happens to a Task when a user changes roles and is no longer in the target audience: Leave the task assigned to the user, Delete the task assignment, Mark the task incomplete, and Expire the task
Admin Center > Tasks > + Add Task/Edit Task > Target Audience
Read more about managing Tasks here!
- Now users can view the date of a post in search results on the all results page.
- Now one user is allowed two versions of productivity widgets, with one version using a primary email domain and the other version using a secondary email subdomain; for example, @university.xxx and @mail.university.xxx.
- Now ‘Skip to main content’ button currently works after first use.
- Now if a portal Admin creates a Task and they are in the target audience, they will be assigned the Task and will receive the Task.
- Now users are not redirected from “View All Pages” to a 404 error page when attempting to view a Page to which they have no access.
- Now users can submit a non-text Group Post.
Please sign in to leave a comment.