Release Date: 10 June 2021
- Users can now create recurring Events. Events can be set to repeat daily, weekly, monthly, annually, or with a custom recurrence rules of a user's choice.
Group Approval Flow
- When Group Approval Flow is enabled, it prohibits non-admin users from creating groups directly. Users must submit a request to create a group, which then needs to be approved by a portal admin.
The Group Approval feature can be enabled from global configuration. Please contact a Customer Success Manager.
- SAML attributes and roles can now be set to be synchronized upon every login.
- SAML provisioned users are now being added to relevant dynamic roles and groups during the first login
- Set default Event duration to one hour
- Allowed joining external events from Events page
- Fixed page not scrolling to top after editing a Tool
- Fixed incorrect date displaying in bulk shortcuts history in Admin Center
- Fixed bug preventing update image of listed marketplace item