Release Date: 17 August 2021
- Added basic Analytics tab, visible only to Group Admins, to Group page
Groups > "Group"
- Added a date stamp, visible to all users in Pages, displaying the date the Page content was last edited
- Added a stamp, visible only to portal Admins in Pages, displaying the name of the last editor who made changes to Page content in addition to the date the Page content was last edited
- Added support for one-level deep threaded comments
- Showed a dedicated page for an individual Announcement after clicking on the individual Announcement Notification in Notifications
- Added the ability for a portal Admin to allow users to dismiss an Alert and/or an Emergency Announcement in the user’s Dashboard view
If a user is given the option to dismiss an Alert and/or an Emergency Announcement and the user dismisses an Alert and/or an Emergency Announcement in the Dashboard view, the Alert and/or Emergency Announcement will remain in the Announcements view.
- Allowed portal Admins to view all expired Announcement types in order to view statistics related to the Announcement
- Now display the specific Calendar name, viewable by clicking expandable arrows, of individual events in Events/Calendar widget to clearly indicate from which Calendar events came
- Now a Group creator is also the Group Admin by default in cases where a new Group is created in Admin Plus. This now mirrors existing functionality on the front end.
- Now display the full Resource link description on mouseover
- Added support for port numbers in hyperlinks
- Fixed ellipsis menu display in Group Resources when a user doesn’t have appropriate permissions
- Fixed widget alignment on large screens
- Fixed issue preventing anchor tag linking to a different page
- Fixed Events/Calendar widget on mobile closing when clicking Discover events with no overlay
- Fixed poll numbers to show without requiring a reload
- Fixed ability to delete last tag in Skills, Hobbies, and Languages
Please sign in to leave a comment.