Release Date: 31 August 2021
- Now Page formatting tools “float” with a Page scroll making Page formatting tools much more easily available when creating or editing a Page
- Added support for both SSO and password authorized users to work properly in the same portal
- Added support for more than one Google domain for customers with multiple email domains
- Portal Admin now have the option to use a simple or advanced interface for Group membership filters during Group creation
Groups > Create Group > Manage Users > Add Automatically
Simple Filters Interface (with "Switch to advanced filters" as shown below)
Advanced Filters Interface (with "Switch to simple filters" as shown below)
Portal Admin can preview the users and number of users found through the applied filters with the “Preview” button.
- Allowed users with Edit Group Permissions to join Groups even though Group membership is private
- Group Admins can now select which Group tab is the default landing page for individual groups
Groups > "Group" > Settings > Advanced Settings > Default Tab
Events must be enabled for an Events Default Tab. Files must be enabled for a Resources Default Tab.
- Allowed Group Admins to edit Resource file names
Groups > "Group" > Resources > Ellipsis Icon > Edit
- Added search terms to Google Analytics reports
- Allowed Group Admins to view approving moderator name on approved posts
Groups > "Group" > Discussion Tab
The Post Approval feature must be enabled in Group Advanced Settings.
- Added new icons to site
- Gave users the ability to rearrange Shortcuts in left-hand menu
Shortcuts > Edit > Triple Bar Icon
To move the Shortcut, click and hold down the triple bar icon and move to desired position.
- Fixed “Open Email” link in Gmail widget to work without login
- Fixed ability to delete a Group Admin immediately after adding
- Fixed issue that disables Send button in messaging after sending one message
- Fixed memory consumption issue with bulk updates to Shortcuts
- Removed disabled Pages from search results
- Fixed broken image placeholder displaying in log-in page when university has no logo set
- Fixed Page and Tool titles not being passed to Google Analytics
- Fixed issue causing newlines not being preserved in conversations
- Fixed emergency text accessibility issues with Dark Mode feature
- Fixed widget response to Dark Mode feature
- Removed “Add to Shortcuts” and “Add to Menu” options from public pages when viewed by unauthenticated users
- Fixed issue in order to prompt users to log in when trying to access a secured resource
- Fixed issue in order to prompt users to log in when Microsoft session expires
- Fixed Resource hyperlink to require “https”
Please sign in to leave a comment.