Release Date: 7 December 2021
- Now a user has the option to add their name to an Event waitlist if an Event attendee maximum has been reached
A user will receive a notification if they have been added to an Event and removed from an Event waitlist. A user may select “Leave Waitlist” in Event details to be removed from an Event waitlist.
- Now portal Admin can configure Post reporting and its settings in Admin Center
Admin Center > Groups > Settings > Posts/Comments Reporting
This is adding the ability to set a global value for the number of reports before a post is removed. Default allows group admins to override these settings.
- Now a user can add additional unique URL “aliases” for a Page, at Page creation or when editing Page Settings, providing an alternate URL or URLs for a Page
Currently, there is not a maximum number of page aliases. These URLs do not function as a redirect to the main URL.
- Now profile images can support high DPI (dots per inch) retina screens providing for improved image clarity
- Now portal Admin can prevent users from changing their profile picture with a toggle option in Admin Center
Admin Center > System > General > Profile Pictures
If users are not allowed to change their profile picture, they will not see “Update Image” as an option in “Edit Profile” settings.
- Now users can add an image description to an attached image in Messages
Messages > “Image” > Image description
A user must click on either the image preview or the sent image to add an image description. “Image description” can be found in the upper right-hand corner of the image.
- Added new sitemap and sitemap outline icons
Admin Center > System > Icons
- Now links in Task text body are clickable