The Tasks feature provides users with important to-do items assigned to them by an institution.
Turn on Task Reminder Notifications
User Options > Admin Center > Tasks
1. Click on User Options.
2. Select Admin Center from the drop-down menu.
3. Select Tasks in the left-hand menu.
4. Click + Add Task in the right-hand corner.
5. Complete required fields: Basic Info, Task Details, and Target Audience.
To enable the Task Reminder Notifications feature, the Task must have a Due date (entered in Task Details).
6. Indicate the Reminder Notifications needed based on the number of days prior to the Task Due Date.
Choose + Add Reminder for more Reminder Notifications.
7. Use the toggle to the right of the notification to enable the pop-up reminder.
Reminder Notifications are sent between 4-5am in the time zone of the portal instance.
The Task Pop-up Reminder Notification will include Task information: Task details, CTA, and an option to close the pop-up. The pop-up will appear on each reminder for that Task at the time the reminder is sent or upon login/page load.
8. Click Add in the right-hand corner to save the Task.
View Task Pop-up Reminder Notification
Upon login/page load, users will receive the Task Pop-up Reminder Notification.
To dismiss the Task Pop-up Reminder Notification, users must select I’m informed at the bottom of the dialogue box.