The Permissions feature enables portal Admin to give individual Users and/or Roles granular administrative Permissions. Permissions provides the ability to control who can view, add, edit, or delete information within portal features.
In this article:
Assign Permission to View a Group (Individual User or Role)
User Options > Admin Plus > Customgroups > Groups
1. Click on User Options.
2. Select Admin Plus from the drop-down menu..
3. Scroll down to Customgroups.
4. Select Groups.
5. Select the specific Group.
6.Click Object Permissions in the upper right-hand corner.
7. Click in the User field to select a User, or click in the Group field to select a Role.
8. Select Manage User or Manage Role.
9. Click Can view group in Available Permissions.
10. Click the right-facing arrow to add Permission to Chosen Permissions.
11. Click Save in the lower right-hand corner.
With this Permission, a User or Role will be able to view the Group even if the Group is private. The User or Role will not be able to Post in the Group, unless they are a member.