The Pages feature allows portal Admin to share helpful information with users. Portal Admin have the ability to manage Pages and content. Pages can be managed in Admin Center and Admin Plus.
In this article:
Embed an iFrame
Portal Left-hand Menu > Pages
1. Click on Pages in the left-hand menu.
2. Select the specific Page.
3. Click on the Ellipsis icon.
4. Choose Edit Page.
5. Go to the Rich Content Editor.
6. Click the HTML icon.
7. Copy and paste this code into the HTML editor.
<iframe src="the URL to embed"></iframe>
8. Replace "the URL to embed" with the actual URL to embed.
Do not delete the quotation marks.
For security reasons, some websites may be configured to not allow being embedded into another page.
9. Click Save in the lower right-hand corner.