In this article:
Receive Reported Comment Notification
Comments associated with reported and removed Posts will be removed. When a Comment is reported in the portal, portal Admin will receive an email notification as well as a notification within the portal. There is no automatic Comment removal, and there is no reports threshold for Comments.
Upon receiving email notification of a Reported Comment:
1. Click Review Now in the email notification to review a reported Comment.
Upon receiving portal notification of a Reported Comment:
1. Click the Comment reported Notification within the portal to review a Reported Comment.
Delete Reported Comment
Both portal Admin and Group Admin have the ability to delete the reported Comment, if necessary.
1. Navigate to the Reported Comment.
2. Click the Ellipsis icon next to the Reported Comment.
3. Select Delete Comment.
4. Select Yes in the dialogue box to complete deletion.
The Comments feature provides users with an opportunity to respond to Posts, like Posts, and share information.