Portal Branding Overview
Ideal portal branding specifications are essential for the best user experience.
In this article:
Branding Image Requirements
Our preferred file type is SVG or PNG.
Main Header Logo Image
- Width: Max 500px
- Height: Min 120px, Max 350px
Default Group Header/Onboarding Welcome Image
- At least 870px wide and at least 310px tall
Mobile App Icons Specs
- No transparency and must be square
Favicon Dimensions Specs
- Send one image at 32x32px
- Send one image at 192x192
- Must be square
- Maximum 350px wide and 350px tall
Common Branding Customizations
- Override basic colors: primary, dark primary, header color, light color (active menu, avatar background)
- Override overlay colors & transparency
- Override gray shades (text, site background, etc.)
- Override which colors of basic UI components use: buttons, tabs, links, avatars, labels, tooltips, loaders
- By default, the avatar background uses light color but can be changed to use primary or any other custom color.
- There are some limitations on which colors in those components are customizable.
- Override the logo in the header
- Add background image to the header
Advanced Branding Customizations
The following customizations are not always available. Please reach out to a Customer Success Manager for more information.
- Override the styling of individual UI elements, such as a particular input or element on a specific page
- Hover styles
- Headline text color (limited)
The general layout of the site cannot be changed. Sizes of basic components (buttons, inputs, etc.) cannot be changed.
For custom icons, review the following two options:
- Choose from Available Icons
- Review available icons to upload from MaterialUI
- Create a Custom Designed Icons
- Design an icon on a 24x24 grid in SVG format
All icons/submissions will be reviewed for approval due to increased customer visibility.