Product Feature Requests Overview
At Pathify, we often receive feature suggestions and product improvement ideas from our customers.
We always aim to ensure that feature ideas that are valuable to all our customers are prioritized over suggestions that may only benefit a small number of institutions.
In this article:
- The default status on every new request
- It means that no decision has been made on the request
Under Review Status
- An issue is blocked until further feedback is received
- The request has been added to the roadmap
- The request could be days, weeks or months away from release
- Customers should continue to vote and add feedback
In Progress Status
- The change is being actively worked on
- Important note: up until now, we have been moving changes to In Progress as soon as work started, and leaving them there until completion. This has been causing confusion, particularly when changing priorities or a technical blocker meant that a piece of work was left unfinished. We will now move issues back to ‘Planned’ when this occurs.
- The change has been deployed to production
- Note: for some customers who receive deployments on a delayed schedule, this may take a week or more to be reflected in your production instance
- The suggested change has been considered and rejected