Product Feature Requests Overview
At Pathify, we often receive feature suggestions and product improvement ideas from our customers.
We always aim to ensure that feature ideas that are valuable to all our customers are prioritized over suggestions that may only benefit a small number of institutions.
In this article:
Canny is a product feedback management software. We use Canny to gather feedback and will always balance against our own Product Roadmap priorities.
If you would like access to our Canny board please let your Customer Success Manager know.
Benefits of Canny
- Customers have visibility into all the suggestions being made by other customers.
- Customers can contribute more to the product decisions we make.
- Customers receive updates as requests change statuses.
- Customers can see all the great things Pathify is working on in our Product Roadmap.
Uses of Canny
- Canny is only used for feature requests and improvements (e.g. the ability to disable commenting within specific groups). It is not suitable for bug reports, data requests or anything else that is specifically for your university (e.g. a menu order change).
- Customers can make as many features and/or functions suggestions as they would like.
- Customers can vote and comment on as many suggestions as they would like.
- Customers should not include any private or sensitive information in requests.
This document should include the Pathify url on Canny.io
Please sign in to leave a comment.