The Users feature allows portal Admin to manage users in the platform. Users can be managed in Admin Center and Admin Plus.
The COVID Vaccine Status feature allows an institution to indicate a COVID Vaccine Status (“Unknown”, “Unvaccinated”, or “Vaccinated”) for users, which can be viewable in Private Info on a user’s profile and/or on an enabled user ID Card).
To first enable COVID Vaccine Status, contact a Customer Success Manager. COVID Vaccine Status is entered through a student information system. It cannot be entered by a user, and it cannot be entered through the front end.
In this article:
Enable COVID Vaccine Status for ID Card
Users Options > Admin Center > ID Card
1. Click on User Options.
2. Select Admin Center from the drop-down menu.
3. Select ID Card in the left-hand menu.
4. Use the toggle to enable Display COVID vaccine status.
If the COVID Vaccine Status feature is enabled, but it is not enabled for the user ID Card, the COVID Vaccine Status will still be displayed in Private Info on a user's profile. The COVID Vaccine Status feature must be enabled to display on the user ID Card.
5. Select Save Changes in the lower right-hand corner.
6. Confirm COVID vaccine status on user ID Card.