Calendar Feeds Overview
The Calendar Feeds feature is intended for calendars that do not require authentication/authorization to access.
In this article:
Calendar Feeds Capabilities
- Portal Admin can add, edit, and/or delete Calendar Feeds in Admin Center and Admin Plus.
- Calendar Feeds update every 6 hours.
- Calendar Feeds must be public. This integration does not support calendars that require authentication/authorization.
- Event Title
- Start Time (tagged with dstart)
- End Time (tagged with dstart)
Preferred Time Format: ISO8061 (ex: Unix, UTC), other formats are not guaranteed to work with our parser.