The Pages feature allows portal Admin to share helpful information with users. Portal Admin have the ability to manage Pages and content. Pages can be managed in Admin Center and Admin Plus.
- Portal Admin can format and edit the appearance of Pages.
- Portal Admin can embed a site into a Page.
- Portal Admin can embed links to stored files in a Page.
- Portal Admin can manage Page Categories.
- Share a Page with anyone outside of the Pathify Portal by marking it as 'Public.'
- This will allow someone to open a Page in the portal without being logged in as long as they have a link to that Page.
- Portal Admin can make a Page available in Unauthenticated View.
- This will make that Page discoverable to a user navigating the portal in Unauthenticated View.
Page Categories Navigation
User Options > Admin Center > Pages > Page Categories
User Options > Admin Plus > Pages > Page Categories