Release Date: 12 October 2021
- Now a portal Admin can assign “can add widget” permission to a user/role
Admin Plus > Users > Roles/Users > Available Permissions
- Now portal Admin can edit the date and/or time of an Event and choose whether or not to send a notification to users alerting them to the change
- In Admin Center, a portal Admin can now change the order of the menu containers located in the left-hand menu. Menu containers include Groups, Pages, Tools, and Shortcuts.
Admin Center > System > Menu
Click and drag the triple bar icon to adjust menu section position.
- Now portal Admin can download a global attendance report for all events within a specified date range
Admin Center > Reporting > Events > Download CSV Icon
- When User ID Card is enabled, portal Admin now have the ability to configure User ID Cards in Admin Center
Admin Center > ID Card
- Added character limit to file and/or link description in Group resources. Character limit is 500 characters
“Group” > Resources > File/Link > File/Link Options > Edit
- Now when “All Pages” is clicked in the left-hand menu, the default display is “Group by Categories”
All Pages > Page display options
- Now message badge will not update when receiving a message in a current conversation
- Fixed Android mobile app view where keyboard covers up the most recent messages
- Now unread messages badge accurately reflects unread messages
- Added asterisk to role visibility in page creation to reflect that the information is necessary for required pages
- Now user Privacy Settings in Account Settings do not apply to portal Admin
Please sign in to leave a comment.