Release Date: 26 October 2021
- Added a Page Approval option and Page Approval workflow that can be activated by a portal Admin in Admin Center
Admin Center > Pages > Page Approval
This improvement only applies to Page creation and not a Page edit to an already approved Page.
- Now a check-in timestamp is included on individual Event attendee list
Events > “Event” > Event Details > View Attendees
Attendee list shows check-in status in ascending order beginning with the most recent check-in. Attendee list also displays full date & time with check-in time mouseover.
CSV contains attendee information: attendee email, name, campus, course, check-in status, check-in time, and applicable absence reason.
- Now users can attach files to Messages
Messages > “Message” > Media and conferencing icon > Attach files
File size limit is 200MB.
- Improved handling of embed links for Messages
Only one preview will be available even if more than one link is embedded.
- Added an option for portal Admin to enable pop-up Task reminders for users
Admin Center > Tasks > Add Task > Reminder Notifications
- Now alt-tags in Announcements and Discussions are more visible allowing editors to clearly find and use this option
Alt text can be edited to an existing image using the “Edit image descriptions” option.
- Now Group Admin can add links to Group Resources with a top-level domain of more than 4 characters. A top-level domain refers to the last part of a domain name, or the part that follows immediately after a “dot” symbol.
- Now show full Group resource file description on mouseover
Groups > “Group” > Resources > File
- Now Group Admin can drag and drop files, folders, and links in and out of folders in Group Resources
- Added character limit to link description in Group resources. Character limit is 500 characters.
Groups > “Group” > Resources > Link
- Now Group resource file will be readable and previewable when the display name is edited
- Now keyboard does not disappear after sending a Message on mobile
- Now recurring Events appear in search
Please sign in to leave a comment.