Release Date: 23 November 2021
In this article:
- Now All Pages can be sorted by “Date updated”
All Pages > Page display options
If a user chooses to Sort By “Date created” or “Date updated,” the user may select an Order of “Oldest first” or “Newest first.” If a user chooses to Sort By “Name,” the user may select an Order of “A-Z” or “Z-A.”
- Now portal Admin can manage Groups global config in Admin Center
Admin Center > Groups > Settings
Groups Settings include General, Group Approval, and Course and Subject Groups setting.
“Course Groups” refers to Major-specific Groups while “Subject Groups” refers to Class-specific Groups. This requires specific integration. Please consult your CSM for more information.
- Now portal Admin can manage Group Categories in Admin Center
Admin Center > Groups > Group Categories
Group “Categories” in Admin Center is synonymous with Group “Types” in Admin Plus.
Portal Admin can select a Category icon by clicking the icon to the left of Category name.
Under “Actions,” to the right of the Group Category, portal Admin can edit, delete, or move a Group Category.
- Now Group Resources can be sorted by date “Created”
“Group” > Resources > Sort resources icon
Click the arrow next to the sort option to denote “Oldest first” or “Newest first.”
- Now list of standard icons available can be searched for and viewed in Admin Center
Admin Center > System > Icons
- Now portal Admin can edit a Task in Admin Center
Admin Center > Tasks
If an edit has been made, portal Admin will receive an option to notify or not notify task assignees.
- Now users can attach images to a Message
Messages > Media and conferencing
Limit of 20 attachments at 200 MB per attachment.
- Now hitting “Enter” after typing a term in the search bar and not selecting a result opens a global search page
- Now a user is redirected to the group after deleting an event in the group calendar
- Now a user is redirected to the event details page after selecting “cancel” from edit page of the event
- Now a current user is not added as a group admin after changing group settings in Admin Plus
- Now group resources drag-and-drop have the correct placeholders
- Now the “Edit Post” option in Post options is not visible when actively editing a post
- In messages search, “Load newer messages” and “Load older messages” buttons no longer load only 1-2 messages
- Now Email + Files widget message regarding access to emails and files is dynamic depending on whether emails/files are enabled/disabled
- Now files in search results have the correct icon even if the file was renamed
Please sign in to leave a comment.