Release Date: 18 January 2022
In this article:
- Now portal Admin can manage Calendars and Calendar Feeds in Admin Center
Admin Center > Events & Calendars > Calendars/Calendar Feeds
Portal Admin can manage Role and User Permissions for Calendars. This can be done at Calendar creation or Calendar edit.
Admin Center > Events & Calendars > Calendars > Add/Edit
- Now portal Admin can manage Events in Admin Center
Admin Center > Events & Calendars > Events
- Now portal Admin can manage Keyword Categories as well as bulk upload of Keyword Categories in Admin Center
Admin Center > Keywords > Keyword Categories
Admin Center > Keywords > Keyword Categories > + Add Category
- Now portal Admin can manage object permissions for Group Categories in Admin Center. This can be done at Group Category creation or Group Category edit.
Admin Center > Groups > Group Categories > Add/Edit
- Now portal Admin can add a customized message when required data is missing from ID Card
Admin Center > ID Card
Read more about ID Cards here!
- Now Admin Center menu names/icons are consistent and succinct with navigation and corresponding information
- Now there is a header between Activity Feed notifications and Announcements notifications, visually separating the two sections
- Now a user with Announcement permissions has the ability to expire an Announcement manually using Announcement Options
Announcements > "Announcement" > Announcement Options > Expire
- Now a user has the option to send notifications for any Event edit
- Now users can add/change a cover image for an Event banner. Portal Admin can add/change a cover image for an Event banner in Admin Center and Admin Plus. Non-admin users can do so from the front end.
Admin Center > Events & Calendars > Events > Create Event > Change Cover Image
- Now at Event creation, Events are not shared publicly by default
- Now Media & Conferencing Options are available when composing a new Message, mirroring Media & Conferencing Options when composing a Message in an existing conversation
Messages > New Message > Media and conferencing
- Now recurring Events with a different timezone save as expected regardless of the start time
- Now setting Event check-in status manually for Event attendees does not change the check-in status for Event creator
- Now Event description text properly wraps in the Event widget
- Now Group icons are visible in Group subheader
- Now there is no error when a user leaves a private Group
- Now Tools onboarding step is correctly positioned
- Now vertical scroll for Twitter widget is functional
- Now widgets do not overlap or display gaps between widgets on Dashboard
Please sign in to leave a comment.