The Users feature allows portal Admin to manage users in the platform. Users can be managed in Admin Center and Admin Plus.
In this article:
Disable Profile Pictures
Users Options > Admin Center > System Settings
1. Click on User Options.
2. Select Admin Center from the drop-down menu.
3. Select System Settings in the left-hand menu.
4. Click the General tab.
5. Scroll down to Profile Pictures.
6. Use the toggle to enable or disable this feature.
If users are not allowed to change their profile picture, they will not see “Update Image” as an option in “Edit Profile” settings.
7. Click Save Changes in the lower right-hand corner when finished.