The Groups feature allows users to post important announcements, share valuable resources, promote events, and collaborate with others. Portal Admin have the ability to manage Groups.
In this article:
Enable Group Post Approval
Portal Left-hand Menu > Groups > "Group" > Settings
1. Click on Groups in the left-hand menu.
2. Select the specific Group to edit.
3. Click Settings in the upper right-hand corner.
4. Choose Advanced Settings.
5. Turn on toggle for Post Approval.
Only a Group Admin has the ability to turn on Post Approval. Only a Group Admin can review, approve, and reject Posts made to a Group.
Upon posting, a user will receive a badge in the left-hand corner indicating that the Post is being reviewed.
Approve or Reject a Group Post
Portal Left-hand Menu > Groups > "Group" > Discussion Tab
Approve a Group Post
1. Navigate to the specific Group.
2. Select the Discussion tab, if not the default tab.
3. Click Show under Pending Review.
4. Select Approve to approve the post.
Once approved, the Post will appear on the Discussion tab. Group Admin will be able to view who approved the Post.
Reject a Group Post
1. Select Reject to reject the Post.
Notification of the rejection will appear in the lower left-hand corner.
The rejected Post will not appear in the Discussion tab of the Group.
Please sign in to leave a comment.