The Events feature allows users to come together online or in person to share experiences and ideas and build connections. Events can be specific to groups or accessible to all users in the portal.
The Event Reporting feature in Admin Center allows portal Admin to view and download a global Event attendance report for external use.
In this article:
Download Global Event Attendance Report
User Options > Admin Center > Reporting > Events
1. Click on User Options.
2. Select Admin Center from the drop-down menu.
3. Select Reporting in the left-hand menu.
4. Click the Events tab.
5. Select a Date Range for the attendance report.
The Date Range can include a specific number of days, or the Date Range be Custom with specific dates.
6. Click Apply once a Date Range has been determined.
7. Select the Download icon in the upper right-hand corner.
The CSV file will download in the lower left-hand corner.
The CSV file contains:
- User First Name
- User Last Name
- User ID
- User Email
- Attendee Profile URL
- Event ID
- Event Group
- Event Name
- Event URL
- Event Creator
- Has Checked In?
- Check-in time