The Tasks feature provides users with important to-do items assigned to them by an institution.
In this article:
- Tasks are listed by Current Tasks and Completed Tasks depending on the Task status.
- Tasks can be shown by Categories or Only Required.
- Tasks can be sorted by Default, Due Date, Importance, or Recent.
- Tasks Default sort is first by order ascending, then due ascending. Pathify Admin can customize the default ordering by changing the order field.
- Tasks can be created via integration.
- Portal Admin can add, edit, and delete Tasks in Admin Center.
- Portal Admin can manage Task Categories in Admin Center and Admin Plus.
Please sign in to leave a comment.