Release Date: August 29th, 2023
You can now add a customizable background color to your portal pages!
- This new background color will also apply to the Dashboard until a background specifically for the Dashboard is uploaded.
📍Admin Center > Branding > Edit Branding > Components > Base Page Background
❗Configuration(s): Base Page Background
Content management functionality is now available to non-Admins via updated permissions. This is a large set of expanded permissions that can be assigned to any user and/or role that will grant them access and permission to various content management-related duties. Users with any of the permissions granted to them will have access to a "stripped down" version of Admin Center to perform certain actions. Below is a list of these new permissions:
📍Admin Center > Users & Roles > Users > Edit User > Permissions
- Add/change/delete/view Quick link card.
- Add/change/delete/view/manage events in a calendar.
- Add/change/delete/view calendar feed.
- Add/change/delete/view tool.
- Add/change/delete/view tool category.
- Add/change/delete/view label.
- Add/change/delete label category.
- Moderate reported content.
Polls have been updated! Get your "I voted" stickers ready!
- Create a poll with a time limit so it automatically ends at a date and time of your choosing.
📍Group > Add poll > Toggle poll duration
❗Configuration(s): Poll length
- If you think your poll is taking too long to end, the poll creator can now end it when they like.
📍Group > Created poll > Ellipse near duration > End the poll
❗Configuration(s): End the poll
- Download the results of your polls to a CSV file.
Filters will now remain visible while typing a search term in Global Search.
- The search bar is also now easier to navigate via keystrokes for better accessibility.
Items uploaded to Resources can now be saved as a Shortcut.
- They will automatically populate in the Main Menu.
If a user has no Shortcuts saved, that section will now be hidden from the Main Menu.
- Shortcuts will automatically disappear from the Main Menu when it's empty.
Get your Branding updates just right with an export/import option to and from your QA environment for all of your Branding options.
- The export will be a JSON file.
📍Admin Center > Branding > Edit Branding > Settings > Export
Apply the default setting to a Branding component with a new 'Reset to Default' button.
📍Admin Center > Branding > Edit Branding > Components > Reset to default
Recipes & Integrations
Display announcements posted in Moodle via the new 'Announcements' tab in the Moodle Widget!
Users can now extend the Countdown Widget's height via the double-height functionality.
Long 'Group type' category names populated in search results will now wrap to avoid the text running into other elements.
Single event iCal exports will be in UTC to avoid timezone confusion.
Recipes containing empty binding fields with no selected default will now fail validation.
Navigating to the Recipe Library after selecting a Recipe is now easier and more intuitive.
A sharedConfig's value can now be updated within a flow.