Release Date: August 15th, 2023
Version history is now available in Pages! Always be aware of who made changes and when to your Pages with version history.
- Available for all Page editors.
- The date, time, and person who edited the Page is now displayed in the version history.
📍Page options > See version history / Close version history
❗Configuration(s): See version history / Close version history
For more about Pages, click here!
OneDrive integration for Resources is here!
- Access all of your OneDrive files in Resources.
- Search for and view your OneDrive files in Resources and globally.
📍Admin Center > System Settings > General > Global Resources > OneDrive resources enabled (toggle)
❗Configuration(s): OneDrive resources enabled (toggle)
For more about Integrating with Microsoft 365, click here!
Expanded Widget heights have arrived to make your Dashboard even more productive!
- Similar functionality to expanded widget widths previously released.
- Users and Admins have the power to change a widget's height.
- Admins must first disable the 'Allow custom height' toggle while in the 'Edit Widget' page. This will allow users to customize the widget's height to their liking.
📍Widget options > Widget size
❗Configuration(s): Widget size
📍Admin Center > Integrations & Widgets > Edit Widget > Default Settings > Widget size
❗Configuration(s): Widget size
This feature may not be compatible with custom widget heights and Pathify recommends our standard sizing (Height: 312px)
Group admins can approve/reject events created by group members.
- Groups admins will receive an approval notice to accept or reject a new Event that has been created by a Group member.
Admins can drag and drop links within Quicklinks Capsules to reorder them.
📍Admin Center > Dashboard > Quick Links > Edit Card > Links
❗Configuration(s): Drag/drop links (hamburger icon)
Admins can now add a tool from the Tools page in Admin Center.
📍Admin Center > Tools > Create Tool
❗Configuration(s): Create Tool
The Tool categories filters in Admin+ have been added to the Tools page in Admin Center.
📍Admin Center > Tools > Tool Categories
❗Configuration(s): Search and filter
Users can add a custom CTA button to a Group's header.
📍(In group) Group Settings > Advanced Settings > Custom Call to Action Button > Add a custom CTA button to the group header
❗Configuration(s): Add a custom CTA button to the group header
For more about Groups, click here!
A link to the Branding Center Component Key document has been added to the Self Service Branding Component page.
📍Admin Center > Branding > Edit Branding > Components
Dates have been added to the Attendance Tracking dialog popup to differentiate days between check-in and check-out.
An onboarding message illustrating the Main Menu setup for mobile users has been added during a user's initial setup.
The 'Year graduated/graduating' dropdown menu in the User Profile now scrolls beyond 1974.
Older banner images are now reprocessed to a new image size.
- Users have more control over cropping an uploaded image.
Recipes & Integrations
The Canvas Courses Recipe has been updated to utilize ordering by last activity in the 'Courses' tab.
- The Courses that a user has been active in most recently within the Canvas platform will be displayed atop the list in the Courses tab.
- This is to ensure the most relevant and up-to-date course information is always listed at the top in the widget.
Hidden users can now see themselves in the portal.
Internal links marked to open in a new tab will do so, as intended.
Self Service Branding bugs:
- When dragging/dropping files into a folder in Resources, it now adheres to Self Service Branding.
- A group post's "Detailed view" now adheres to the Self Service Branding options that have been set.
iCal will now return a valid Organizer string in iCal feeds so a valid Organizer is displayed in an iCal calendar feed.