Release Date: August 1st, 2023
Generate an iCal feed per Pathify calendar to supply to external systems.
- Generate an iCal feed link for private calendars too!
📍Admin Center > Events & Calendars > Calendars > Add Calendar > Generate a public calendar feed URL in iCal format (toggle)
❗Configuration(s): Generate a public calendar feed URL in iCal format
📍Events & Calendars > Filters and Calendars > Manage Calendars > Calendar Options (of the calendar you want) > Copy iCal feed URL
❗Configuration(s): Copy iCal feed URL
Google Drive integration for Resources has arrived!
- Make file management easier by connecting your Google Drive account.
- Use your current Google integration for seamless functionality.
📍Admin Center > Integrations & Widgets > Recipe Library > Google Workspace Widget > Enable/disable the Google Drive files tab
❗Configuration(s): Enable/disable the Google Drive files tab
📍Admin Center > Integrations & Widgets > Installed Widgets > GSuite > Is Active (toggle)
❗Configuration(s): Is Active
The Document Resources API endpoint is now documented as a CRUD resource to clarify its functionality and limitations.
The 'Active Users' graph in the Analytics page now displays the most recent timeframe first.
Folders and sub-folders in Resources now populate in a search query.
- The query is based on the Resource filename, NOT the content.
Learn more about Resources here!
Updated Widget Library designs are here for easier discoverability!
Links shared via the "Share" option will retain the permissions set in that link.
- A user can share the link with anyone without permissions being required to view it.
Recipes & Integrations
Starfish Recipe is here!
- Display a user's Kudos, To-Do's, and Flags to keep your students on track for success!
- Older Flags and To-Dos are sent to the bottom of their respective lists and grayed-out for easy identification.
Recipe Library UI improvements
- Smaller widget icons are here to find Recipes and Widgets quicker!
- The Recipe Library categories and tags have been updated and re-organized.
Canvas Faculty Class Roster updates
A CTA button has been added to the 'Courses' tab in the Canvas Faculty Class Roster.
- This takes the user to the course in Canvas.
The "Send Message" CTA in user profile view in the Canvas Faculty Class Roster is configurable.
An approval message will stop displaying when editing an event as an Admin/Superuser.
Disabling check-in for Events also disables check-out.
The Flow items that were released on July 19th, 2023 were rolled back and have now been re-released.
Security upgrades to the SSH/SFTP library have be made, permitting more modern keytypes and connections to newer SFTP/SSH servers.
The Recipe Library UI has be updated with smaller Recipe cards and a more intuitive design.