Release Date: July 18th, 2023
Renamed "Visible to" permission field in Resources to "Roles with access".
Learn more about Resources here!
Group and Event admins can now edit external events imported via iCal — except for date/time fields.
- Events created externally can now be managed within the Pathify Engagement Hub!
The Date and Time fields cannot be edited, however. Editing those data fields would result in a new event being created.
Admins can check a user in/-out to an Event after check-in/-out has ended.
📍(In Event) > Event Options > Edit Event > Track Attendance
Learn more about Group Events here!
Utilizing an updated css method to reduce bandwidth usage on large branding image files.
- This should make loading times quicker and navigation snappier.
Recipes & Integrations
- A tab to display a Canvas user's grades is here!
- Admins can configure which tabs display in the widget.
- Admins can configure the tabs' display order.
- The farthest left tab is the "default" tab.
Fixed a bug causing an iCal feed with a recurring event that has been modified to label dates incorrectly.
Fixed an issue causing the 'Messages' dropdown to remain open after selecting the 'Send Message' button and being sent to the Messages page.
Resolved an issue causing empty search results when querying oneself in global search with visibility set to 'Yourself'.
Security upgrades to the SSH/SFTP library have been made, permitting more modern keytypes and connections to newer SFTP/SSH servers.