Release Date: July 4th, 2023
Customizable widget folders are here for more customization and personalization options!
- Organize widgets in folders to best suit your preferences.
- Want all of your academic widgets in one place to easily track your academic progress? Place them all in the same folder!
- Place folders anywhere on your Dashboard.
- Drag-and-drop your new folders anywhere on the Dashboard for ultimate organization!
- Reorganize or delete folders to personalize your experience.
- Move widgets between folders or simply delete a folder to place those widgets back on the Dashboard.
- Admins can set the default widget width per widget in Admin Center.
📍Widget Options > Create new...
Admins can now disable messaging on a user-by-user basis.
- All messaging-related features (i.e. buttons/links, wording, settings, etc.) are hidden to users that have messaging disabled.
- The following statement will appear in an active chat with a blocked user:
"[USER] is not currently permitted to send or view messages."
📍Admin Center > Users & Roles > Edit User > Messaging
❗Configuration: Can Message
The Main Menu now collapses to display a pane with clickable icons when hidden.
- Primary pages and groups display as clickable icons for easy navigation.
- Notification badges display on a Main Menu link even when collapsed.
- A smaller logo (112x112px) displays in the collapsed Main Menu.
Upload a smaller logo (112x112px) to the Collapsed Menu Logo section in the Settings of Self Service Branding.
Widgets can be expanded width-wise to 2x1 and 3x1 sizes on the Dashboard.
- Admins can set the default width widget-by-widget in the Admin Center.
📍Dashboard > Widget Options (upper-right corner of every widget)
❗Configuration: Widget width
📍Admin Center > Integrations & Widgets > Edit Widget (select which widget to edit) > Widget Width
❗Configuration: Widget width
Admins can configure different session lengths for mobile and browser app use.
📍Admin Center > System Settings > Session Timeout
❗Configurations: Default session timeout, Default app session timeout
Event admins can enable check-out, if check-in is also enabled, for Event attendance tracking.
- Users will be able to check-out of events upon event completion.
- An Event status icon will update to show checked-out status.
- Users will check-out using the same functionality they use to check-in.
📍Events & Calendars > Create Event > Track Attendance
❗Configurations: Allow checking-in to the event & Allow checking-out of the event
Event check-in MUST be enabled first to enable event check-out.
Admins can now upload a CSV of email addresses to set the audience for a Task created in Admin Center.
- Check sprint demo agenda.
📍Admin Center > Tasks > Add Task > Target Audience
❗Configuration: Upload CSV
The widget sidebar on the right-hand side has been removed.
The header "bar" is now transparent for improved UI/UX.
- The primary logo has been moved from the header to the Main Menu.
The Header Icons & Text component in Self Service Branding may require updating to avoid conflicting colors with the header icons/badges.
The "Modern Dashboard" toggle in the Admin Center has been removed.
- Modern Dashboard is now the default experience for all users.
Learn more about configuring the Modern Dashboard here!
Recipes & Integrations
Bon Appetit Dining Hall Widget
- Display menus, dietary options, allergen info, and schedules of campus cafeterias!
Moodle Courses Recipe Update
- Assignments and grades will display in separate widget tabs.
- Admins will be able to select the default tab and which tabs will display in the Recipe.
Financial Aid Checklist Recipe
- Stay up-to-date with any financial aid obligations and requirements.
- Complete and incomplete items per financial aid year will display in the checklist.
- Run via the Banner Database Connector Recipe.
Zoom Video Conferencing Recipe
- Easily integrate and enable Zoom video conferencing for your Portal.
iCal Events Feed Management
- Customize a public iCal feed’s mappings to a new iCal feed, generated with a URL.
- This recipe will allow the user to configure which attributes will be mapped to the JSON feed format.
- Once added to the portal, users can select to subscribe to the calendar and join the events.
Banner Database Connector Recipe
- Integrate with the Banner ERP System for accurate and timely data transfer with your Pathify Portal.
Fixed an issue affecting the accessibility of older notifications on mobile.
- The Notifications menu would not let users see older notifications after loading new ones.
- When loading more notifications, users now see all notifications at the top.
The top link in a Quicklink Capsule is no longer highlighted when it's not actively hovered over.
- A small issue showed the top item in a Quicklink Capsule as always highlighted when the Capsule was expanded.
Fixed an issue that doesn't allow a resource to be expanded or collapsed when filtering in search.
Fixed an issue with Portal's iCal reader receiving errors with line breaks in an iCal feed.
Flow's iCal writer will now include "DTEND" values into any existing output stream.