Release Date: May 20th, 2023
In this article:
Recipes & Integrations
Canvas Class Roster Widget is here!
- Faculty can easily track the schedule and student roster of every course they teach during a semester.
- Receive basic information about your students like GPA, residence hall, and major.
Canvas Courses Widget updates:
- The 'Announcements' tab has been updated to display announcements in-widget when selecting them, and an associated link that sends the user to the specific Canvas announcement in a new window is generated.
- An 'Assignments' tab has been added to display all coursework assigned to a user, what course it is for, and its due date.
- Assignments that are upcoming and published by faculty in Canvas will display in the widget.
- Selecting an assignment will display a longer description of the coursework with an associated link to Canvas.
Admins can designate a default tab in the Canvas Courses Widget Recipe.
- A drop-down menu selection is available in the Recipe menu.
📍Admin Center > Integrations & Widgets > Recipe Library > Canvas Courses Widget
❗Configuration: Choose which tab should be the default active tab (dropdown)