The Resources feature is where Pathify Admin and users can share files, folders, and links for users to interact with — permissions for these actions can be set based on roles.
Resources is a repository for important files and links users may need to be aware of like upcoming announcements and events, groups, updated pages, etc.
Download files, search for uploaded files, folders, and links across the Pathify Engagement Hub, and store important information Pathify users and Admin may need.
In this article:
- Keep items that are important at the top by pinning them.
- Share files, folders, and links with users.
- Download files to your device.
- Search for files, folders, and links.
- Manage visibility of uploaded files, folders, and links by user and role.
- File size limit of 200MB per upload.
Pin important folders and files so they remain at the top for easy accessibility. Keep what is important at the top!
Upload a file, add a folder, or add a link by selecting the plus sign in the upper right corner.
Choose what roles you want your folders and links to be visible to, or select individual users.
Uploaded files are visible to everyone by default.
Edit or move items that have been added. You can also drag-and-drop items between folders and the Resources home page.
Download or share files.
If things get too cluttered, delete them!
Supported File Types
Please sign in to leave a comment.