Reported Content Overview
Users are able to report Group Posts, Comments and User profiles. Once content is reported, Portal Admins can review the reported content.
In this article:
View and Manage Reported Content
User Options > Admin Center > Reported Content
1. Navigate to Admin Center and select Reported Content > Unreviewed.
2. Locate the reported Group Post, Comment, or Profile.
3. Click on View Content to view the reported content.
4. To remove a reported Post click on Hide Post.
5. Select Reviewed to move the reported content to the reviewed tab.
There is no way to move reported content back to the Unreviewed tab once it's been marked as reviewed.
Currently it's only possible to hide a Group Post from the Reported Content page. To remove a comment within a post follow the steps below:
1. Click on View.
2. Click on the ellipsis (...) to the right of the comment.
3. Select Delete Comment.
Reported Content Types
Users can report content for Group Posts, Comments, and Profiles. The content type and quantity of reports are displayed in the top right of each report.
To sort the unreviewed and reviewed tabs of Reported content click on the Type drop down to select the specific sort option.
Reported Content at a Glance
1. Click on View Reporters to see who has reported the content and the reason for reporting.
2. Easily see the Author and Group the reported content was posted in. Reporting reasons are also displayed at a glance.
3. Navigate directly to the reported content within the group by selecting View.
4. Click Restore Post to restore the hidden Group Post in the Group.
Please sign in to leave a comment.